I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Mostly Demure and this is really exciting. Thank you so much for my nomination, I love your blog!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from the nominator.
3. Nominate other bloggers.
4. Create 11 new questions for nominees to answer.
5. Notify the nominees through social media/blogs.
The questions I answer:
1. Where would you like your blog to be in five years time?
Hopefully bigger! Maybe not every day updates but 2 or 3 a week minimum and maybe helping me with my journalistic, promotional or creative writing antics. I don’t really know, but I hope it’s still a hobby.
2. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
That’s a horrible question. I’m obsessed with Sprinkle of Glitter, ItsWayPastMyBedtime, doddleoddle and Jack Howard off the top of my head but I’ve been watching the Sacconejolys non-stop for the past few weeks. So, that’s five YouTube channels! I quite like mine too. Cheeky self-promotion.
3. What is favourite book?
Until last week it was ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ by Steven Chbosky but I finished ‘Fangirl’ by Rainbow Rowell and I’ve never been able to identify with a book so much before, so at the moment – Fangirl!
4. Wild night out or a cosy night in?
Cosy night in without a shadow of a doubt because I love cuddles even if it’s with a pillow and my phone can’t die while I’m at home. Yay.
5. Favourite holiday? (Christmas, birthday, Halloween etc)
Christmas with a shadow of a doubt – Halloween is creepy, I don’t really get Halloween, there’s too much focus on ‘me’ on my birthday and Christmas is just a beautiful excuse to see family and eat too much and there’s still presents. Best of both worlds!
6. Favourite make-up brand?
Barry M for nail varnish, Revlon for those lip pencil things and whatever I can find that works and is remotely affordable for everything else! I’m not big into make-up so I just buy what seems best at the time.
7. What made you start blogging?
Initially it was so my personal statement on my university application would be true but around New Year (when I started blogging properly), it was because of Sprinkle of Glitter and how much I adore her blog. Over the past month I have steadily fallen in love with blogging and now I do it for that reason entirely!
8. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy a couple of nice impulse things – probably an Apple Mac computer and an expensive vlogging camera – and then put the rest into my savings. I would almost certainly use it as an excuse to quit school though.
9. Favourite social media platform?
Sorry, blogspot, it’s tumblr – I love the community I’ve found on there and the friends I’ve made and how I can express myself in almost any format (i.e. writing, photos, videos – the works!). Tumblr has been my saviour this past year and I owe everything to my followers over there.
10. Most exciting thing that is happening in 2015?
I was going to say leaving school because I don’t really know what I’m doing with my life in September but then I remembered I’m going to Ecuador for a month in July/August and I’m so excited to explore more of the world!
11. Glass half full or glass half empty?
I’m going to have to glass half empty – I’m a painfully pessimistic person but if the glass is half empty it means I have lots of space to fill it, right? I’m trying to turn my negativity into a less shameful thing!
I nominate magnificent mack!
The questions I ask:
1. What was your favourite memory of 2014?
2. If you could dye your hair any colour, would you? What colour?
3. Painted nails or naked nails?
4. Top 3 songs on your top 25 most played?
5. Favourite technological device?
6. Favourite musical instrument (to play or listen to)?
7. Would you rather cuddle or party with your favourite band member?
8. Front row of a concert and get squashed or further back and not get squashed?
9. Favourite flavour of Pringles?
10. Winged eyeliner – yes or no?
11. Biggest girl crush?
This was really fun, thanks for the nomination Renee and thanks for reading!
That’s where you’ll find me:
My GoFundMe Page for my trip to Ecuador: http://gofundme.com/iwz21w